Thursday, September 10, 2009

The torturing heartbeat
Everything went so sudden and it is just a few weeks before pmr . . some nights i had really hard time getting myself into sleep . To tell the truth , these are indeed stressful days .

I finally realized what teachers say is true , '' turn over a new leaf before it's too late ''
Although now is counted as LAST minute preparation , i trust myself and always giv myself a chance 2 be a better man .

It's been a rocky road but I'm on the way up now . Being a really mischievous creature in class throughout the years , there are multitudinous records bout my bad behaviour . But i don really bother bout tat , all i wan is an extraodinary achievement which is able to melt my parents' hearts .

With great preseverance , i would try my very best 2 get into science stream . but unfortunately i score only 45 for geo sej and kh on the trial exam . Omg tat really gav a chill down 2 my spines . Im so worry now!

Time really flies . . . in a wink of an eye i would be sitting for Pmr .
On the day when the results are released , a new unforgettable story would be filled into my memories . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment